Atmomixani's newest addition to their line up is classy and clean. The Vaperev Edition Nemesis mod is a colaboration effort between Vape Revolution and Atmomixani! The VR Edition features polished tubes, top cap and bottom switch. What sets this apart from the polished edition and all other editions are the custom engravings, air flow ring, bottom locking ring and beauty ring (kick extension). All VR Edition Nemesis mods have "Atmomixani's" company name and Train logo along with Vaperev engraved on the bottom of the fire button. Also, each VR Edition mod has a serial number starting with "VR", complimenting the rest of the features on this mod.
The Nemesis is made in Greece, where form and function have no limits. This mechanical mod is available in Polished, Matte, VW Edition, Kalafan Edition and now our very own Vape Revolution edition. Main tube on the Nemesis is laser etched and individually serial numbered. Top and bottom contacts are silver plated to reduce voltage loss allowing you to get the most power out of this device.
This mod comes in its own velvet bag with 3 extra extensions and a spare bottom button spring. One short extension made specifically to run a kick in this device. Spare tubes allow this device the ability to use one of three batteries; an 18350, an 18490 or an 18650. To accommodate the 18490 or 18650, you simply attach one of the extension tubes to the 350 tube & voilà. To add a kick, simply attach the short tube.
The bottom button has an exquisite switch, that is easily fired because it sits comfortably in your hand. The bottom locking ring on this device can be tightened all the way down to conceal the battery vent holes when in stealth mode and the top cap ring allows for adjustable air flow. The nicest and newest feature of this device or any mechanical device is the bottom button has its own adjustable post, making it very versatile!
Available in Polished, Matte, Kalafan and VaporWall (Two-tone matte SS & polished SS), and Vape Rev Edition (Brass and polished SS) finishes
Three tubes for 18350, 18490, and 18650
Kick ring for kick or two-tone finish look (If used as two-tone, a long contact post is required)
Top cap has an adjustable pin for the atomizer
Bottom cap is screwed in to adjust for battery size
Adjustable throw on bottom connection. Tighten to shorten throw, loosen to lengthen throw
There is a small pin in the bottom switch that prevents the switch from spinning
Long contact post- Used when the battery is too short to use with the kick ring
Short contact post- Replacement for the stock post
Flat caps (Matte and polished)- Eliminates airflow control rings for atomizers that don’t have airflow from the bottom. Shortens overall length.
Tapered 14mm, 16mm, and 17mm caps for slimmer atomizers
Tips & Tricks-
Clean your contacts when any oxidation occurs, which isn’t uncommon with silver contacts. It will look like black specs on your contacts. Gently wipe away with a soft cloth, and water if necessary. You never want to use any chemicals or polish when cleaning silver plated contacts, as it will start removing the plating.
- Your Nemesis comes with an extra spring, which is used in the bottom switch. It is a stiffer spring than the one already inside of the switch. If you set your Nemesis down with an atomizer on it, and it fires and you don’t want it to, you may replace the spring with the extra one, which will stiffen the throw, making it stiffer when standing upright.
- Best Mod on the MarketReview by jarreddizzle
- Unbiased review. This mod is the 4th mechanical high end mod I own. This BY FAR, is the "hardest hitting". Any Nemesis will do; however, I purchased the VapeRev edition after waiting for the second batch to release and now I can say after 2 months of use that this mod is amazing. Best mod I own so far. I recommend this or any Nemesis. (Posted on 10/17/13)
- Favorite Mod!!! Review by Blake
Finally scored one of the Neme 's and IMO the Vaperev edition just looks sick with the brass accents! I absolutely love the look of this mod and just the way it feels in the hand.
I honestly can't believe how conductive this mod really is, I use it with a Kick 2 and I am able to vape on it until the battery reaches 3.3 volts. I have never been able to vape that long on a kick with any mod before. Most mods, even with the kick 2 only work until 3.5 volts, and some won't even go that low. I am so impressed With this Nemesis and how hard and how long it hits on a AW 18490 Battery.
The Nemesis is definitely my favorite mod and I will never get rid of it:-)! (Posted on 10/8/13)
- The best I've had!Review by Danielle
- This mod is so beautiful. I owned a polished Nemesis and thought it couldn't get any better until I bought the vape rev edition. The two tone brass and stainless steel is gorgeous. The hardest hitting mod I've tried. There wasn't a lot of these made and I feel like they won't be around forever! This is the limited edition nemesis! (Posted on 9/28/13)
- My favorite Mech mod so far!Review by Strongbeard
- Now that I have one, I can see what all the hype is about. I have an Atmizoo, K100, KTS+, King, and this one hits the hardest. This mod offers a very clean and straight foundation that compliments just about any RBA you can find. This mech pairs VERY well with the Kayfun atomizers. I am currently running this mod with a polished Kayfun 3.1 atomizer and I am very satisfied. I just ordered the switch magnets and extended post from VapeRev... so it's about to get even better!! (Posted on 9/26/13)
- SO HAPPY I GOT ONE WHILE I HAD THE CHANCEReview by JerseyB.
Now I see that they are gone, I am soo happy I grabbed one while I had the chance. It is as beautiful as it is in the pictures, even better, IMO. There is not 1 damn thing wrong with this mod, or that I would change. Well maybe making an all brass one, but thats just wishful thinking.
The silver contacts literally make it hit like a train, now I know why there is a engraved train on the switch. The locking mechanism is buttery smooth, sometimes I like to just open and close it because it feels so nice. The switch again is amazing. The perfect amount of resistance. It feels more like a light magnetic resistance than an actual spring ( I didn't know springs could feel this good).
With the Nemesis VR edition, you most definitely get what you pay for, and then some. If you see someone selling it, snatch it up, you won't regret it.
Oh btw, almost forgot to mention, special Thank you to Vape Rev, I had my Nemmy in my hand within 2 days of ordering it! (Posted on 9/15/13)
- Phenomenal Vape!Review by Joe
- This has got to be the hardest hitting (and best looking) mod I own. Just the fit and finish of this device is great enough for it to be 10/10. Vapor production is much better than any other high end mech I own. (Posted on 9/15/13)